Over the past days we have had the pleasure to enjoy classical music in the heart of the city, and from this Saturday (8th July) the concerts are moving onto Bundek Summer Stage. Music fans will be able to enjoy the unique ambient for upcoming concerts at the Bundek Lake.
All concerts will be starting at 9 PM and entry will be free for all participants.
- July – Opera b.b. is opening the Bundek Summer Stage with operetta ‘The Merry Widow‘ by Franz Lehar, directed by Dinko Bogdanić and under conductor Darijan Ivezić.
- July – Audio-visual spectacle ‘Concert for Tesla – Power of Energy by Ana Rucner’.
- July – ‘Hommage to the legendary Zagreb songwriter Zvonko Špišić’ performed by Mirko Šveđ Žige and his bandmates, and manifestation continues with two days mini-cycle ‘Jazz on Bundek’.
- July – New Croatian music attraction is taking over the stage – band Chui (Vojkan Jocić – saxophone, Janko Novoselić – drums, Toni Starešinić – keyboard) with HRT Jazz Orchestra under the direction of Andreas Marinella.
- July – Wednesday is reserved for Jeunesses Musicales Jazz World Orchestra under the direction of Luis Bonille with special guests Karlheinz Miklin – saxophone, Hector Martignon – keyboard, Andy Mckee – bass & John Riley – drums.
- July – We expect a music festival on Thursday from our favorite Mexicans Mariachi Los Caballeros.
- & 15. July – The event closes with two thematic music evenings. ‘I believe – The Evening of Gospel’ performed by The Southland (Ivana Galić – vocals, Darko Horvat – guitar, Nenad Resnik – guitar, Neven Resnik – organ, Boris Beštak – drums), followed by the vocal composition Ladies under the leadership of Ivo Juras on Friday, and ‘Evening of Fade’ performed by members of the Slovene composition Mascara (Polona Udovič – vocals, Timi Krajnc – guitar, Vojko Vešligaj – guitar, Mitja Režman – bass) with guest on the percussions – Vida Ušeničnika.
It is really cool to be in Zagreb this summer and follow the rich programs of Zagreb’s cultural summer – ZgKUL. Enjoy eight days and eight music evenings you just can not miss!